AboutNew Life Foundation
About the New Life Foundation (NLF)
The New Life Foundation (NLF) is a group of energetic and like-minded people, a value base, and keenly interested in Development through a Holistic approach with showing solidarity.
It was established in the year 1988 and registered under Manipur Societies Registration, 1989 bearing Registration No.135 of 1988 on 9th Dec.1988. The organization started working with covering a small village fully for sports, health awareness, forestry, and education but nowadays NLF working through collective New-working and alliance process and involved in capacity building on the issues like health, Socio-Economic, Human rights, Gender, Women Empowerment, Education, Peace promotion program and Women & Child Rights.
Our Motto- Empowered People To Response Justice, Peace, And Sustainability.
A just society where people are based on sustainability, peace, and a healthy environment.
Empowering people to work with solidarity and holistic approaches through the non-violent process (Under constitutional obligations and rule of laws which are guaranteed) to improve and sustain their social, cultural, health, education, economic and environmental well-being in the region.
Our Core Values
- Non- Discrimination and
- Love and Compassion
A Message From
Short Term Objectives:
- Build up an intimate relationship with the community and different stakeholders to gain their confidence and trust among us.
- To establish institutional services for women and children.
- To undertake the medical, education, and comprehensive health care program.
- Giving training, workshop, capacity building exposures, seminar & exchange programs of the Govt. existing programs & schemes, and also self-employment generation programs.
- Establishing and maintaining a key partnership to address the issues as a collective effort-within the constitutional frameworks.
- Short term support-services for basic growth and development at the time of situation occurred.
Long Term Objectives:
Development, Peace and Progress
Building and strengthening CBOs, POs, VOs, and NGOs to take the vital roles for development, peace, and progress through the right base approach.
And work to ensure human values without discrimination. To promote and protect indigenous resources and self-support services.
Institutional and Non-institutional services
Institutional and Non-institutional services. Formed a strong community platform for collective efforts to ensure constitutional obligations (Fundamental Rights and directive principles of state policies).
Study, Research and Documentation
To study, research, and documentation for understanding the situations and affected to the mass of the people by the impact of Globalization (mainly economic), Arm and conflict, Gender inequity, Natural, violence, and development works and entitlements.